Mar 21, 2012

A little about me...


I speak very little, but not because I have a shortage of words.
I talk out loud to myself and yes, I answer myself.
I love people (especially kids and the elderly).
I laugh at myself way more than you ever will.
I sometimes think evil thoughts, but I don't take ownership.
I love thrift stores, coffee shops, and live music.
I value my heritage.
I dream big. I daydream bigger.
I believe in second chances--and third, fourth, and fifth chances.
I love free stuff.
I love science.
I love chaos.
I love chimichangas.
I fly by the seat of my pants.
I am horrible at returning phone calls.
I hate stepping on cracks.
I love figuring things out for myself.
I love to explore.
My favorite Disney movie is the Lion King.
I'm a Leo. I love attention but hate being the center of it.
I love surprise endings.
I love good news.
I hate drama.
I hate shopping at Walmart.
I love people-watching at Walmart.
I love to read cereal boxes.
I like to pee outside.
I like peppers that are so hot it makes me drool.
I love to sneeze.
I love girls who wear flip-flops.
I think flip-flops should be worn only by girls.
I love talking to complete strangers.
I think I have insomnia.
I believe in grace. Lots and lots of grace.
I'm thinking of not voting in the next presidential election.
I don't mind criticism.
I think it's midnight and I must submit this post immediately.
I think hope is what drives me more than anything.
I hope I get credit for this blog.

Oh, did I mention that I am the world's best procrastinator?


4 comments:

  1. Wow Bran, how can you be a Leo and be both short of words and not like being the center of attention?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not been inspired to vote either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Love it! Two favorite parts: I think flip flops should be worn only by girls. I couldn't agree more. And I like to pee outside! Lol! Must be a universal man thing! Thanks for sharing...I think! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always suspected some of this stuff about you, but you left out that you are terrified of big ugly water crickets!!!(*giggle) ;D

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

back to top